What is a good beach in Belize?

MicheleLM

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a nice beach close to where the ship tenders put in? I will have a group of 16 and am looking for a cheap beach day.

Goff's Cay is nice. On the Valor in August, we were picked up by tender boat from the Valor and we snorkeled off the tender boat for awhile and were taken to Goff's Cay to lounge or swim. We had a great BBQ chicken lunch.

Here is a link to my photos of the trip, there is a link to Belize and Goff's Cay.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~mlangsam/index.html

place your cursor over the thumbnails to see a brief photo description, then click to see larger image.

Photocruiser

I've been trying to contact Coral Sands for a couple of weeks, emails won't go through and I can't access their website. Anyone been there lately?

I am pretty sure that Coral Sands is now closed. Correct me if I'mwrong, but I believe Coral Sands was the beach with vanalisim. The other beach which is a new one is called Bannister Island. If you don't hear back from them - try to contact Coral Breeze LTD which is also listed on Bannisters website. You will get an immediate response from them.

Archived