Songs you love...songs you hate.

Danno

They could forever stop playing- the Chicken dance & the Macarena and anything else of that type and I would be completely happy.

For icing on the cake- they could add -When a man Loves a Woman. Would have to be a great vocalist though.

The worst thing I ever heard was not on a cruise ship. It was at a New Year's Eve dance- Judas Priest's "Breakin the Law" played by an authentically costumed Polish band with an accordian. Unbelievable!!

I have heard Purple Rain done to death - ICKKKY
also Feelings - that just makes me want to V (for you nonmedical types - that's the second half of N/V)

Meatloaf is good - Red Hot Chili Peppers - anythiing big band -
Not big on vibrophone music - or the pan pipe either

too many days to cruise heaven

[quote name='JUST ADD WATER'] It has lines that go "Down South, Down South, Down South........Up North, Up North, Up North......and so on. There is some dance that goes with it that the activities staff always knows....the crowd just bumbles along. MAKE IT STOP :D !
[/QUOTE]

I thinks that is either 'Movin' (movin to the left, movin to the right), or 'Dollar Wine' .. not sure which one, but definitely one of those. I like em.

[B][SIZE=4]Danno !!!![/SIZE][/B]

Ever since I started reading this thread the song "Hot, hot, hot" has been replaying constantly in my head!:eek: :eek:

Not even the whole song, just those three words. (Are there other words?)

Sorry, I have to hold you responsible since nothing is ever my fault, just ask my DH.:rolleyes:

Susan (hot, hot, hot, not, not, not)

[quote name='nu2sea'][B][SIZE=4]Danno !!!![/SIZE][/B]

Ever since I started reading this thread the song "Hot, hot, hot" has been replaying constantly in my head!:eek: :eek:

Not even the whole song, just those three words. (Are there other words?)

Sorry, I have to hold you responsible since nothing is ever my fault, just ask my DH.:rolleyes:

Susan (hot, hot, hot, not, not, not)[/QUOTE]

Susan, I've got that crazy Macarena song drumming through my head....it's enough to drive you to drink! MORE...

Karyn

Archived