Grandeur less than Anthem for Bermuda?

We have Grandeur booked for Bermuda next August. Comparing prices for around the same time Anthem is actually cheaper. Do people prefer Grandeur for Bermuda? The time docked in Bermuda is longer for the Anthem and she is newer with more to do on the ship. I guess I thought Anthem would be the more popular ship with higher prices. Or is it passenger capacity is so much higher than Granduer so the lower price attracts more people?

We may have some friends joining us on this cruise. If it was just the two of us I would not be so indecisive, but I want to make the best choice for them. They have only been on the Radiance several years ago.

*Still considering Summit for seven days. It depends on how long they want to be gone from their daughter.

wow - that's surprising, every time I have checked, Grandeur has been less expensive.

My guess is they are trying to fill the rooms on Anthem(?) who knows.

I think choosing between the three ships depends on what you are looking for in the trip.

Anthem is shiny and new with all kinds of bells and whistles - Northstar, ripcord, bumper cars etc.

Grandeur and Summit will be similar, they are older smaller ships without all the activities, but Grandeur has a rockwall.

We have been on Grandeur twice and she's a nice ship, with a great crew. We are trying Anthem later this year because of the itinerary.