8/14/04 Connie Sailing

Shorebrook

icon_confused.gif My wife and I are booked on the 8/14/04 Connie sailing from Dover England to the Baltic. I have a couple of questions:

1. I have booked my air through Celebrity from Newark, N.J. Any idea as to what airline Celebrity will use? I plan to upgrade by seat once the airline is identified.

2. Any idea as to the weather we can expect on this cruise?

Thanks!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2003;8;14;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800  08/14 Pacific Princess

As to your first question, I don't really know the answer. But, concerning your second question, I think I can help with that!

This ship 10/91

That ship 11/95

Whatever ship 12/98

here a ship 13/99

there a ship 14/00

everywhere

a

ship ship 15/05

<font size="3" color=red>Over 1 year</font> into my LMBO cruise

Come and join our 8/14 thread under ROLL CALLS -Celebrity Connections. There are people there who could perhaps also answer your query about flights. Regarding the weather we went in August a couple of years ago and it was hot, but with the Baltic you never know and would advise to pack for all sorts of weather. We will be bringing an umbrella and jacket certainly, as well as shorts etc.It shouldn't be too cold - perhaps wet?Have you signed up for the CC get together? Hope to hear more from you.

Anyone else sailing on the 14th August - come and join our Roll Call - we're very friendly!!!

Dave & Marge Morgan

Call Celebrity's Air Dept for info. I got mine 6 months in advance. So I got emergency exit aisle seats to LGW from CLE by phoning CO with flight info but wasn't able to upgrade to FC with air miles do to the discount rate.

My logo: When we disembark, I just have to book another!

Archived