Cococay Cabanas ... yea or nea?

We are on Enchantment on May 8th, so just so I can get this straight. . .if we rent a cabana, we can have food and drink (we have the drink package) brought to us by staff throughout the day and if we rent snorkel gear when we get to Cococay we can snorkel right in front of our cabana. The cabana will also come with two lounge chairs and two water mattresses? Is this correct? Did I miss anything?

We are on Enchantment on May 8th, so just so I can get this straight. . .if we rent a cabana, we can have food and drink (we have the drink package) brought to us by staff throughout the day and if we rent snorkel gear when we get to Cococay we can snorkel right in front of our cabana. The cabana will also come with two lounge chairs and two water mattresses? Is this correct? Did I miss anything?

Our experience with a cabana at Coco Cay was that it included two sets of snorkel gear, and we had to walk a hundred yards or so to get to the beach.

The included buffet was unbelievable! Much more than the usual hot dogs, hamburgers, ribs and corn. There were many different types of salad (loved the watermelon and feta), lots of fresh fruit (loved the grapes), a gyro station, a roasted pig station, seafood paella, a large selection of desserts, etc. I never saw a spread like this on a private island before.

To us, it would have been a waste to spend any money on a cabana.

this is fantastic info. i havent seen such detail about the food there. it does make me wonder what is on the upgraded menu though. perhaps filet and some crab chips :)

The regular lunch buffet has really expanded and improved. I remember in 2013 it was just chicken, ribs, beans & rice, corn, and cole slaw. When I was there last month it had all the other things that were mentioned, and I could eat that watermelon salad all day long. I've had a cabana once and that buffet was really good but with the improved regular buffet, the quality difference is minimal.

We always rent a cabana at the ship islands! It's nice to have a "home base " we feel comfortable leaving our belongings while we swim or go for a walk or lunch or shopping as there is a steward watching the cabanas. It's relatively quiet, there is a fan for hot days. U get float mats included as well as towels and a cooler of cold water. The steward will fetch drink for you...ITS VACATION SPLURGE!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay...this version is stuck in my head after reading the title to this thread.

At the Coco...Coco Cabana...music and passion were always the fashion...

I'm hoping I remove it from my brain by sharing it with all of you! ;p

Okay...this version is stuck in my head after reading the title to this thread.

At the Coco...Coco Cabana...music and passion were always the fashion...

I'm hoping I remove it from my brain by sharing it with all of you! ;p

Thats funny as Barry Manilow was on the Today show this morning and song has been stuck in my head ever since I saw him lol

We always rent a cabana at the ship islands! It's nice to have a "home base " we feel comfortable leaving our belongings while we swim or go for a walk or lunch or shopping as there is a steward watching the cabanas. It's relatively quiet, there is a fan for hot days. U get float mats included as well as towels and a cooler of cold water. The steward will fetch drink for you...ITS VACATION SPLURGE!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOLD!:cool::tropical-drink: