Craft Beer on Harmony?

In my experience there aren't many craft beers available on any royal ship. Havent been on anthem however. Given harmony is in Europe I doubt there are many if any American craft beers (right now). I'm on the TA back to the US and can repot after if it helps.

I for one wish royal would get negro modelo on the ships. By far the best Mexican beer IMO.

In my experience there aren't many craft beers available on any royal ship. Havent been on anthem however. Given harmony is in Europe I doubt there are many if any American craft beers (right now). I'm on the TA back to the US and can repot after if it helps.

I for one wish royal would get negro modelo on the ships. By far the best Mexican beer IMO.

Thanks! Yeah, if it's no trouble, check while you are on your vacation. I'm guessing you're right, what they have in Europe, may not be reflective of what they'll offer while in the US. We aren't sailing until December.

Michael's Pub on Anthem was awesome for some different beer selections rather than the standard. They had Heavy Seas Loose Cannon on tap when we sailed earlier this month, which my husband lived on lol! Before that, we were really spoiled on NCL's Escape with the District.

Best bet would be the Boot & Bonnet Pub.

I'll try to find a menu for Boot & Bonnet, maybe they've got something good there.

Hopefully soon craft beers become much more prevalent on all ships! :D

Thanks! Yeah, if it's no trouble, check while you are on your vacation. I'm guessing you're right, what they have in Europe, may not be reflective of what they'll offer while in the US. We aren't sailing until December.

Michael's Pub on Anthem was awesome for some different beer selections rather than the standard. They had Heavy Seas Loose Cannon on tap when we sailed earlier this month, which my husband lived on lol! Before that, we were really spoiled on NCL's Escape with the District.

I'll try to find a menu for Boot & Bonnet, maybe they've got something good there.

Hopefully soon craft beers become much more prevalent on all ships! :D

Maybe anthem has more due to being in the northeast? Haven't seen much in freedom or oasis class ships which is what we almost always cruise on. I did have some special brews of Sam Adams one cruise (and not just the typical summer ale or Oktoberfest) but Sam Adams isnt really a craft brewer anymore although they make some great beers. Being diamond I go with Amstel light during diamond hours which is a nice crispy beer that is very light on calories. That is something I need with all that food. Lol. I'll report back on the beer choices in November if I don't see a better response by then.

Maybe anthem has more due to being in the northeast? Haven't seen much in freedom or oasis class ships which is what we almost always cruise on. I did have some special brews of Sam Adams one cruise (and not just the typical summer ale or Oktoberfest) but Sam Adams isnt really a craft brewer anymore although they make some great beers. Being diamond I go with Amstel light during diamond hours which is a nice crispy beer that is very light on calories. That is something I need with all that food. Lol. I'll report back on the beer choices in November if I don't see a better response by then.

I'd love to know more, too. Especially IPA's.

Sounds good, thanks so much!! :)

• 4 months later...