Seattle NCL Pier 66 Parking

two4ruff

Looking for safe, secure parking in Seattle near Pier 66. Taking the 7 night NCL RT Alaska trip.

https://www.cruiseseattleparking.com/ Has parking for $20 a day pre-paid but a few reviews (Google and Yelp) say the lot is not very secure.

We'll be driving over the day before and staying at the Hampton at Sea-Tac since we are meeting up with some friends who are flying in from the trip.

Does anyone have experience with this lot or recommendations for a better option? I like being able to have the car within walking distance so as not to deal with the ever-present push and shove for shuttles and taxis as people disembark. I just don't want to find a burglarized car after a nice trip.

Thanks,

Paul

Edited by two4ruff
Added Seattle to title

since pier 66 is right in downtown below the Pike Place Market your not going to find super cheap parking anywhere. If your at the airport you can always park there but then you have to take a shuttle get to the pier etc. etc.

Look at

seattlesouthside.com

for their stay and park programs

I can recommend some airport parking but the shuttle back to pier is likely to eat up any savings and you say you dislike shuttles so your choices are ltd.

since pier 66 is right in downtown below the Pike Place Market your not going to find super cheap parking anywhere. If your at the airport you can always park there but then you have to take a shuttle get to the pier etc. etc.

Look at

seattlesouthside.com

for their stay and park programs

I can recommend some airport parking but the shuttle back to pier is likely to eat up any savings and you say you dislike shuttles so your choices are ltd.

Thanks Dan,

Not as concerned with the $20 price. That seems reasonable for Seattle. I am more concerned with security and secondly convenience.

Thanks,

Paul

Looking for safe, secure parking in Seattle near Pier 66. Taking the 7 night NCL RT Alaska trip.

https://www.cruiseseattleparking.com/ Has parking for $20 a day pre-paid but a few reviews (Google and Yelp) say the lot is not very secure.

We'll be driving over the day before and staying at the Hampton at Sea-Tac since we are meeting up with some friends who are flying in from the trip.

Does anyone have experience with this lot or recommendations for a better option? I like being able to have the car within walking distance so as not to deal with the ever-present push and shove for shuttles and taxis as people disembark. I just don't want to find a burglarized car after a nice trip.

Here is information about parking for Pier 91 and links to the applicable websites:

https://www.cruiseseattleparking.com/pages/pier91

You drop pax and bags at the drop off area, then there's a shuttle bus from the actual parking lot. It's probably between 1/4 and 1/2 mile on foot, depending on where you end up in the parking lot - it's enormous. Cost for 2016 is $26/day-auto, $36/day-RV

https://www.seattlecruiseparking.com/

Located on an Army NG base and surrounded by barbed wire fencing, the lot is 1/2 mile or so from the Pier 91 terminal but will shuttle both pax and bags to the drop-off. Cost for 2016 $21/day (tax included.) Limited RV parking available.

Tom

Thanks Tom,

I'll be on NCL out of Pier 66. How is the convenience and security on that lot? I've see a couple of Yelp reviews about broken windows and transients in the parking garage.

Cheers,

Paul

Thanks Tom,

I'll be on NCL out of Pier 66. How is the convenience and security on that lot? I've see a couple of Yelp reviews about broken windows and transients in the parking garage.

Cheers,

Paul

They are secure as far as I know.

Tom

Edited by Pierlesscruisers

If security is the most important factor for you, I would recommend leaving your car down near SeaTac in one of the lots there. The Pier 66 lot is not just for cruise ships.

Whenever I fly out of SeaTac I use Shuttlepark2. It is a large fenced in lot that is open 24/7. You get to park and lock your own car. I really like them!

You park your car and the airport shuttle will pull right behind your car. 99% of the time they are there before I can even get my luggage out of the car!

You could take the shuttle to the airport. From there you could get Uber, Taxi, Shuttle, or light rail (if you are willing to walk a bit before and after the ride) to Pier 66.

You can find an online coupon on shuttlepark2's website. I also just found and even cheaper one online through Valpak.

You can check out their reviews on Yelp.

Hope that is helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk