Cagney's Reservations on Escape

Cheer Mom D

You are booking on a system that is geared towards all passengers, not just those with your package. Therefore the wording isn't to you specifically, so don't read it that way. The prices at those restaurants would be a la carte and so they are paid at the time of dining instead of booking for those without the package. Since you have it, you won't have to actually pay anything when you dine.

Thank you. I believe you are correct on that and I plan to bring my invoice statement with me which shows the tax or gratuity that they charged me for the 4 pack promo, just in case.

Thank you. I believe you are correct on that and I plan to bring my invoice statement with me which shows the tax or gratuity that they charged me for the 4 pack promo, just in case.

You can if you wish bring your invoice but it's not necessary. My sister and I had the 4-day package in March when we cruised and were not charged anything additional at any of the restaurants on Norwegian Jade. We ate in the le Bistro, Teppanyaki, and Cagney's and there was no upcharge even for items that are normally expensive like whole Maine Lobster. They limit you to one entree but with choices like an entire Lobster or a huge steaks, I can't imagine anyone needing more than one entree. Your dining package covers multiple appetizers, side dishes, and desserts if you wish to have them.

Edited by Jana60

That's fine, but out of hundreds of posters on here who've already sailed with the package, no one has reported an issue. No reason to think you'll be the first.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

That's fine, but out of hundreds of posters on here who've already sailed with the package, no one has reported an issue. No reason to think you'll be the first.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks I feel better now. It just seemed to jump out at me when I saw 0$ Moderno

Alacarte pricing LeBistro, 0$ Teppanyaki, Alacarte pricing Cagneys. ..I think I already had my radar up because NCL had changed the promo from a 4 pack back when I booked to a 3 pack.