ECLIPSE - Elderflower bubbly and Ginger Beer

BMT

My favourite drinks - does anyone know whether they stock these on the Eclipse? If not, I shall have to bring my own:(

I think they will be making a profit on us as we have the drinks package - and don't drink alcohol!!

Also got to have a good think on how to spend the obc!!

Perhaps a handbag and try to sell it on ebay:eek:

OP, if you like sparkling water you may want to downgrade when you get onboard to the Premium Non Alcohol package as this includes San Pellegrino, Perrier etc plus everything non alcoholic that the Classic Alcohol package has. Best to do it as soon as you board at guest relations as they say it's more difficult to do if you've already used your package. MyOH has done this 4 times on the Eclipse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ginger beer is certainly available, as a Moscow Mule is a fairly classic cocktail.

Not sure about the elderflower bubbly. It sounds lovely.

Its fab - Tesco also sell an Elderflower Cordial which you mix with fizzy water for the same effect. Most pubs and restaurants now have some kind of elderflower drink. Delicious.

Ginger Ale is nothing like Ginger Beer - I will just have to search all the bars on board - what fun!!

On the Anthem all the Bartenders denied Ginger Beer was on board - so the chef sent me a dozen bottles:confused::D

Oh, and on another ship a bartender wanted to charge it as beer!! Took a lot of persuading that it is a soda!

OP, if you like sparkling water you may want to downgrade when you get onboard to the Premium Non Alcohol package as this includes San Pellegrino, Perrier etc plus everything non alcoholic that the Classic Alcohol package has. Best to do it as soon as you board at guest relations as they say it's more difficult to do if you've already used your package. MyOH has done this 4 times on the Eclipse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aha....but if I did this I couldn't slip down for an elicit Baileys!:D:D Or a secret Pimms when no-ones looking - hehehehe!!!!

Seriously though, we just don't get value out of a package - but it was there when we booked. As Elite Plus we get the free coffees in Al Bacio anyway. Not concerned which brand of water either, the ship's water is fresh, which bottled water isn't!!

Thanks to you all. By the way, I am not supposed to drink carbonated drinkies - how do you get the bubbles out? Just leave the bottle open for a few days perhaps?

They had ginger ale last year.

Not the same thing at all, they are completely different products.

Any time I see a Moscow Mule or anything with ginger beer in it I always check as too many people serving drinks who should know the difference between ginger beer and ginger ale, don't.

• 1 month later...