$100,000 Ultimate Slot Tournament October 30, 2016

SoCalKJ

A couple weeks ago on the Imagination out of Long Beach, I won a seat for this tournament sailing out of New Orleans on October 30, 2016 on the Dream. Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate and have my voucher up for grabs. It's worth $500 and while I won't get that much for it, anyone who was planning on grabbing a seat in this particular tournament is welcome to email me with an offer - I have ALL of the information that came with it including voucher transfer/registration information, so if you're interested, please let me know! :)

BTW: as per the back page of the voucher: "...The Grand Final Seat is only valid if confirmed via email at (......) no later than October 2nd, 2016."

Thanks! Bon Voyage!

I have my seat for sale too :) So, if there is a couple that would like to enter the tournament together, then you can make an offer for Solcalkj's seat and then e-mail me with an offer at rangerdog1222@att.net I have the certificate and all certified paperwork as well. I can provide pics when you e-mail me.

Edited by rangerdog