Fitbit charging....

I use a fitbit surge.

I will be taking my first cruise in 25 days since becoming a fitbit fanatic. I'm curious to see how many steps I'll take. I just wish it would charge with a regular USB micro connector. I've got a whack of those things but only one fitbit cable.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

What does young have to do with it??? Old people like to hook up too!!! :cool:

I was responding to warezbabe there, who had used the term "young couple." Didn't mean to imply that there was anything exclusive there. ;)

I use a fitbit surge.

I will be taking my first cruise in 25 days since becoming a fitbit fanatic. I'm curious to see how many steps I'll take. I just wish it would charge with a regular USB micro connector. I've got a whack of those things but only one fitbit cable.

I'm new to fitbit, but I don't understand why you would need more than one charger. I only have one charger for my Fitbit One. I can buy another one, if I want too. Doesn't your charger hook up to a USB port? Mine does. I will just take a connector that plugs into a regular outlet that has a USB slot.

Gwen :)

that's interesting that it doesn't sync. i just got one and love it. if you have the ship wifi package, wouldn't it sync?

I you have a smartphone with the Fitbit app...just take your phone with you in port. Many places have free wifi...get on their network and sync.

I'm new to fitbit, but I don't understand why you would need more than one charger. I only have one charger for my Fitbit One. I can buy another one, if I want too. Doesn't your charger hook up to a USB port? Mine does. I will just take a connector that plugs into a regular outlet that has a USB slot.

I work 12 hour shifts. I have a 12 mile bike ride to and from work each day. The GPS in my fitbit is a huge battery drain. I like to have a charger wherever I go.

My point is that the USB micro cables are much more plentiful. I have them for a variety of devices.. Phone.. Headphones.. Playstation controller.. If fitbit used those it would be easier since I have a bunch.

I work 12 hour shifts. I have a 12 mile bike ride to and from work each day. The GPS in my fitbit is a huge battery drain. I like to have a charger wherever I go.

My point is that the USB micro cables are much more plentiful. I have them for a variety of devices.. Phone.. Headphones.. Playstation controller.. If fitbit used those it would be easier since I have a bunch.

Oh, OK. I only have a Fitbit One and less complicated. I know, I hate that there are so many different chargers. Just more money for the makers of the equipment, when you have to buy a certain charger.

I only got mine for keeping track of my steps. Not really that serious about all the syncing while I am away. As long it counts my steps. My charge lasts about a week. But, most of my cruises are 10 days or more.