Virtual Balconies on the Harmony

Looking at swapping an oceanview porthole cabin Cat I for an Interior Virtual Balcony on a 7 night sailing. We won't be in the room much, so it'd be a little bit of a savings.

My concern - I'd like to know if anyone has read in a cruise report or personally experienced frequent outages, reboots or glitches of the video feed. I don't mind a random glitch, but 7 nights in a cave will not make me happy.

Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Stayed in a virtual balcony on Anthem on one of the first sailings out of Bayonne and had absolutely no problems with it.

In fact we loved the virtual balcony and would do it again in a heartbeat. And this is coming from someone who usually sails in a balcony stateroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We always cruise in a balcony or suite but when a last minute bargain popped up on the Quantum of the Seas, we took it...and the inside virtual balcony. We were a little skeptical about being in an inside cabin for eight nights but whaddya know, we really liked it. It was the farthest thing away from being a "cave." And no, no glitches or any problems with it whatsoever. I'd do it again anytime!

We just did a 9 night on Anthem in a Virtual Balcony room and enjoyed it. I was unsure as we typically book a balcony but it was great. It provided light, we had great views and never was there an outage. At the end of the week I told my husband, it was like having a balcony without the heat of a balcony. The only thing I missed was I had no place to dry my swim suit :rolleyes: