Sagrada

I purchased group guided tours for the day before our cruise. I bought 11 senior and one full price as I am 63. I just found out one of our ladies will not turn 65 until after the trip. Anyone have any idea how I can take care of this? Not sure if they check ID for ages, if I should wait until I get there and let her pay the 6 e difference, or what I should do. Any advice? First time I have ever had a problem like this.

I purchased group guided tours for the day before our cruise. I bought 11 senior and one full price as I am 63. I just found out one of our ladies will not turn 65 until after the trip. Anyone have any idea how I can take care of this? Not sure if they check ID for ages, if I should wait until I get there and let her pay the 6 e difference, or what I should do. Any advice? First time I have ever had a problem like this.

I'd not worry about it now and take care of it if needed at La Sagrada.

I have never ever been asked for any id in any European museum and I get the disabled discount. I always have the relevant papers with me, but have never been asked to show them.

I wouldn't worry about it as they are very unlikely to check. Even if they did, the worst they would do is pay the couple of Euros fife fence.