Is anyone doing the Scavanger hunt off the main board?

Longboysfan

That was not the answer. I have all 7 answers. I will not tell where but if you go back to the first clue where you signed up and re read you may find the answer. Look at different ways on the front page to find them. They will be in a similar box at the bottom to the page. Have fun.

You may have to look in Reviews at top (theirs not ours). I don't want to be specific.

But I thought the reviews was people submitted not cruise critic submitted.

I went all through the key word search off clue 4.

Nothing hit on the words in it.

Am I still dealing with the same line?

I went through about 10 of them and found clue and letter off #7.

But all of the line overview reviews?

I'm doing the hunt also. Not as easy as I first thought it would be. I'm hung up on clue number 5 (no, not asking for the anwer--definitly want to do it by myself)--sometimes just get tunnel visioned and can't think of a new line of reasoning. Does this make sense?:o

Anyway, happy hunting all!!!

I'm doing the hunt also. Not as easy as I first thought it would be. I'm hung up on clue number 5 (no, not asking for the anwer--definitly want to do it by myself)--sometimes just get tunnel visioned and can't think of a new line of reasoning. Does this make sense?:o

Anyway, happy hunting all!!!

Yes. I drilled myself into the tunnell on clue 4. But... :D

Found it.

I went outside the box then back in to find the clue.

The other letters were found in short order.

Thanks.

8 down 2 to go.

Shoot....got all 8 answers and then remembered that I'll be on a cruise during the time I can enter. Looks like I can probably make out the lst 4 letters of the word, but that's about it. Oh well... By the way, I struggled with #5 for awhile too. Just looked for different ways and tools of searching. Since I don't get a chance to win it, I'm pulling for one of you Celebrity board regulars.:)

Rich

I found the first clue, then the second day, I searched forever for the second one. The boards were moving slowwwwwwww, each page was taking over a minute to come up and it was never there. So, I decided my life and time are too precious to be wasted that way.

But, I do wish all of you the best of luck in the hunt :) .

Not only are the questions a lot easier than I thought they would be, but I already figured out the jumbled word. I only have to wait until Monday so I can submit my answer. I probably won't search for the last letter until after I submit my guess. A LOT EASIER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE.

Not only are the questions a lot easier than I thought they would be, but I already figured out the jumbled word. I only have to wait until Monday so I can submit my answer. I probably won't search for the last letter until after I submit my guess. A LOT EASIER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE.

I'm jealous!!

I thought it was one word yesterday.

Then after today's letter changed it up.

But final letter will nail it down.

Or

So I hope.

Archived