Celebrity-You know we love you right?

NJ Cruisers

Just in case you actually read this, you know we love you right? The more time I spend on these boards, the more I realize how loyal we are personally and how many more people there are like us who just love Celebrity! As we approach our cruise in less than a week, I can picture all the faces I would love to see again among the crew. Will we see Don, our Cruise Director twice on the Zenith? How about Marianne, our all time favorite bartender? Rosalinda, the girl with the BEST memory I have ever seen? Sam and Ali in the dining room? There are so many smiling faces in memory and we haven't even started on the passengers we have shared so much fun with and the ones we will meet soon and make more great memories with.

Thanks guys!

I know what you mean, my next cruise on Century is not until September, but I wonder if we'll see our favorite waiter (Dorin) or room steward (Melody). Or even the faces of people whose names we didn't learn or don't remember who always treated us with a smile and a hello.

Terri

Skyward - 1989

Carnivale - 1991

Holiday - 1994

Fantasy - 1998

Century - 2002

Century - 2003

Jubilee - 7/04

Century - 9/04

Coral Princess - 3/05

Valor - 10/05

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

Archived