Carnival Miracle - Extended Aft cabin balcony partition?

CruisinDawn

On the Miracle do the aft balcony partitions open? Friends are in the cabin next door and we would love to have them open if it's possible. I think I read the balconies on the side of the ship open but there is a limit of 40 per sailing but curious about aft facing. If anyone has a photo that would be bueno!!

BonVoyage

Dawna

It depends on the balcony. If your balcony door is next to the partition you want open, then they will not be able to open it for you as it will block the balcony door.
Thanks, never thought of that. I am use to the sliders on Royal. Going to be on the Miracle in Sept so I will try to peek over the balcony to the cabin my friends will be in in Sept 2017 and see where the door is & where our door is. :D

BonVoyage

Dawna

We have had several aft facing cabins on the spirit class ships mostly on Miracle.

Not once would they open them up (we had size by sides)

Always said something about not allowed 😞

I actually wondered if on the aft if it was considered a higher fire risk and thus they would not open them. Either way we know we are just next door and going to enjoy the view & vibration hehe.

Thanks everyone for your input.

BonVoyage

dawna

Thanks, never thought of that. I am use to the sliders on Royal. Going to be on the Miracle in Sept so I will try to peek over the balcony to the cabin my friends will be in in Sept 2017 and see where the door is & where our door is. :D

BonVoyage

Dawna

If your door is next to the wall that is shared with your friends cabin, then their door will be next to the wall as well. If yours is on the far side, then your friends will be as well. Generally the cabins next to each other are a mirror of the cabin next to it. Just depends on which side yours is a mirror of.

I actually wondered if on the aft if it was considered a higher fire risk and thus they would not open them. Either way we know we are just next door and going to enjoy the view & vibration hehe.

Thanks everyone for your input.

BonVoyage

dawna

BINGO!!!! You triggered my old memory😀