Ecstasy Chef's Table

I did a search to no avail. Has anyone done the Chef's Table on Ecstasy? We will be on the 5 night in September (from Charleston to Nassau & Half Moon Cay) & just sent in our request. It will be our first time at the Chef's Table & we booked due to the lovely photo reviews shared here on CC! I was just wondering what evening we might expect it to be on & where they normally hold it on this ship?

We did the Chef's Table in May. It was a super busy cruise in terms of Chef's Table, there were three nights of Chef's Table on our 8 night cruise. The day is not a set day you will get an invitation/confirmation once on board. The chef's table is held in the library.

I would however double check you have a reservation...we had a confirmation email and never heard about the day it was to be held, when I went to guest services to check they didn't have us down. I told them about the email and they had to work us in.

onegroundcafe mentioned the Chef's Table is in the Explorer's Club Library on Deck 8. It's next to the entrance to the Wind Star Dining Room, starboard side.

We didn't do the Chef's Table when we were on our 5 night cruise in June.

This is just a guess, but I think it's safe to say it wouldn't be the first or last night. The 2nd night should be Formal Night.

So, if there are two nights, it would the Nights 3 and 4 (that's what we saw in June). If it's just one - it could be either.

Edited by CruzinScotty

We just got off the Ecstasy today. We made a reservation for Chefs Table a couple months back. We received a confirmation via email. On the second night someone stopped by our table confirming we would attend on the 4th night. Later we received a phone call once again confirming. However on the 3rd day we received a call stating Chefs Table was cancelled as several guests had pulled out. On the way to dinner we noticed there was a Chefs Table taking place in the library. I asked to speak to the Maitre D. He apologized and stated they were planning on 2 Chefs Table, but the 2nd one had been cancelled. We were very upset as we were really looking forward to this experience.

I had never heard of Chefs Table being cancelled. After this experience though I would recommend requesting the first night. This way if the first night is cancelled you may be able to attend another night.