Change of plans. From Valor to Triumph

We were originally on the Valor for Oct 13th but I had to cancel that cruise and booked a cruise on the Triumph out of New Orleans for the 29th. Which works out because we love New Orleans and the drive is much closer.

I just have a few questions...

(1) Do they have anything "special" for Halloween on the cruise?

(2) The ports are Cozumel and Yucatan, what would you all recommend as far as excursions? This will be our 1st time to both ports.

(3) When I was looking at the ship, I noticed there's no "adult" area or did I miss something?

On our original booking, we had FTTF and the rep stated we'd keep it but then I received an email yesterday stating that it had been cancelled and a refund would be issued. Do they ever add more once it's sold out? As of now, it's sold out.

We were originally on the Valor for Oct 13th but I had to cancel that cruise and booked a cruise on the Triumph out of New Orleans for the 29th. Which works out because we love New Orleans and the drive is much closer.

I just have a few questions...

(1) Do they have anything "special" for Halloween on the cruise?

(2) The ports are Cozumel and Yucatan, what would you all recommend as far as excursions? This will be our 1st time to both ports.

(3) When I was looking at the ship, I noticed there's no "adult" area or did I miss something?

On our original booking, we had FTTF and the rep stated we'd keep it but then I received an email yesterday stating that it had been cancelled and a refund would be issued. Do they ever add more once it's sold out? As of now, it's sold out.

1: Yes, they have a Halloween costume contest and different Halloween events going on throughout the day. Be sure to bring a costume. It is really fun.

2: Cozumel, you have many options. You could do a beach day, shopping day, see the ruins. Look at the "Port of Call" board here on CC to get some more ideas. Progreso, I am not a fan of Progreso. It is dirty and not much to do there IMO. If you enjoy seeing ruins, there is a ruins tour to Chicken Itza which is nice. If you want shopping, there is an excursion through Carnival that will take you to Merida. There is tons of shopping there. The beaches in Progreso have a lot of seaweed and the water is not pretty. There will also be vendors coming up to you every 5 minutes selling bracelets, junk etc...

3: The Triumph does not have the Serenity Deck. However, the Aft Pool and the Aft Hot Tubs are supposed to be Adults Only. Sometimes it is enforced, sometimes it is not.

4: Keep checking back on the FTTF, they sometimes do open up more spots. I would check daily.

Progresso itself is a typical Border Town, but the trip to Merida (Beautiful City) is really interesting,

also The largest Mayan ruins Chitzen Itsa and Uxmal are available from Progresso. If you are

a beach person, or love to shop Cozumel is for you.:)

Triumph is a great ship the crew are awesome, we were on this ship 20 times when it was in Galveston, have a great cruise, and if you are lucky enough to have Capt. Alessandro Lemmi he is great.