Just off the Breeze 7/24-7/31.....

Ready 2 Go

What was your itinerary?

If it was Montego Bay/Cayman/Coz did you happen to save your Fun Times?

I go in Jan with a my family of 6, niece, and my parents. What's the perfect spot on the ship? My daughter wants to do a video for her youtube channel. Can you think of any neat little "cubbies" to film in front of with a zillion people walking through the shot?

We were on this cruise also. Sitting in ATL waiting on our final flight home.

Embarkation was a "Breeze" to say the least. We are Platinum, arrived at 11:45, dropped our bags, shown the priority line which had noone waiting at all, passed through security, went upstairs, again no one in line, got our cards and were shown the priority lounge area. We waited no more than 15 minutes, they called Diamonds and Platinums, and we were onboard at 12:30. We were off this morning by 7:25, in the parking lot waiting on our ride.

Had a blast, made many new friends with the folks in Red Frog Pub, Blue Iguana pool bar and others!

Mike Pack the CD is AMAZING!!! Highly recommend going to his interactive shows in the atrium.

We had a sewer smell a few times in our spa balcony room on deck 12 also, not unbearable, but stinky!!!

I will be happy to answer questions also.

Edited by cruisinpips

I am sailing the CARNIVAL BREEZE Aug 28. Looking forward to being on holiday. How was the cabin temperature? Do I need to take a fan? I am on deck 7, midship.

What about food in the MDR? I keep reading negative things about the American Table. Did you dine in the steakhouse? Do the Chef's Table?

Did you take in the shows in the show room? Comments?

Did you go to the Piano Bar? Good entertainer?

Thanking you in advance for your comments,

What was your itinerary?

If it was Montego Bay/Cayman/Coz did you happen to save your Fun Times?

I go in Jan with a my family of 6, niece, and my parents. What's the perfect spot on the ship? My daughter wants to do a video for her youtube channel. Can you think of any neat little "cubbies" to film in front of with a zillion people walking through the shot?

Hi! Our itinerary was Cozumel, Belize and Isla Roatan. I think the best spot is on the 11th deck on the sofa seating. From there you can look down on the Lido deck and it's the perfect area for viewing a movie. I would shoot in either the Lido Marketplace or over by the Red Frog pub on a sea day...lots and lots of people for her shot...happy cruising!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I am sailing the CARNIVAL BREEZE Aug 28. Looking forward to being on holiday. How was the cabin temperature? Do I need to take a fan? I am on deck 7, midship.

What about food in the MDR? I keep reading negative things about the American Table. Did you dine in the steakhouse? Do the Chef's Table?

Did you take in the shows in the show room? Comments?

Did you go to the Piano Bar? Good entertainer?

Thanking you in advance for your comments,

Hi there...if you have a portable fan I would bring it. Like I mentioned our room was a bit warm compared to what I am used to at home. To me the MDR food was decent. We didn't do the chefs table so I have no comment there. I enjoyed Easy Breezy's 80's review and their nightly performances. Also Consuela was really good in the Ovation theatre.

Would you happen to have the Fun Times?:cool:

I do. I can post them when I make it back home tomorrow. I also have the kids club details as well.

Also wondering after check in at 1030 how long did you have to wait to board the Breeze and what time was your room available.

After check in the line moved really quickly. They stopped boarding for a brief moment (no reason given). But once they started boarding again, it progressed quickly. our rooms were ready as soon as we boarded. Luggage showed up around around 1:30 or so.

I'm curious what excursions you did in Cozumel, Belize and Isla Roatan. and if you enjoyed them. thanks

Unfortunately we didn't book any excursions. Just more so "explored" each port. Sorry I can't be more help there.

I'm interested in kids club detail! Did you try thrill theater? Favorite dining venue? I want to try breeze but still working on convincing the family!!

My kids absolutely love the clubs. I traveled with my 7,12, 16, 19, yo sons and 18 yo nephew (graduation gift cruise). My 7 yo didn't want to go but each time I dropped him off and picked him up later he'd say he had a blast. I barely saw my 12 and 16 yo as they spent a lot of time at club activities and just "hanging out" in the club until early hours. My 19 yo and my nephew loved being able to frequent the adult nightclub Liquid although they could not drink.

I do. I can post them when I make it back home tomorrow. I also have the kids club details as well.

That would be great. We're on the Breeze in 3 weeks and I like to plan. ;)

Thanks so much. Looking forward to seeing them.

Hi, what movies where they playing on your sailing? We'll be on the breeze August 21st.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I will post the complete list. On deck they did play Deadpool (12 am showing), Spectre (James Bond), The Martian, Zootopia, Creed.

Thank you for answering the questions so fast Ready 2 Go!

We were on this cruise also. Sitting in ATL waiting on our final flight home.

Embarkation was a "Breeze" to say the least. We are Platinum, arrived at 11:45, dropped our bags, shown the priority line which had noone waiting at all, passed through security, went upstairs, again no one in line, got our cards and were shown the priority lounge area. We waited no more than 15 minutes, they called Diamonds and Platinums, and we were onboard at 12:30. We were off this morning by 7:25, in the parking lot waiting on our ride.

Had a blast, made many new friends with the folks in Red Frog Pub, Blue Iguana pool bar and others!

Mike Pack the CD is AMAZING!!! Highly recommend going to his interactive shows in the atrium.

We had a sewer smell a few times in our spa balcony room on deck 12 also, not unbearable, but stinky!!!

I will be happy to answer questions also.

I have booked a spa balcony on deck 12 for my upcoming Breeze cruise. Which cabin were in? Did you mind the fact that it was not a "covered' balcony.

I noticed that you had stateroom 10291 and 10287 and you mentioned 10291 was a bit warm at times. How about 10287, was it warm at times as well? We are booked for that cabin for a cruise this month and I was curious as to the motion of the ship and noise from the pool area.

I noticed that you had stateroom 10291 and 10287 and you mentioned 10291 was a bit warm at times. How about 10287, was it warm at times as well? We are booked for that cabin for a cruise this month and I was curious as to the motion of the ship and noise from the pool area.

10287 was fine as far as temperature. There was no noise from the pool area. On our last night though there were a few kids that found it funny to knock on doors and run....my 19 yo handled that situation..lol. my 12 yo did complain that the TV kept shutting down in the middle of him watching.

Thank you for answering the questions so fast Ready 2 Go!

I have booked a spa balcony on deck 12 for my upcoming Breeze cruise. Which cabin were in? Did you mind the fact that it was not a "covered' balcony.

Not a problem JaniceB. My balcony was covered. I was in the Lido deck so no issues there.