Carnival Conquest Review?

Cruise Stud

Hello, this will be my third time on Carnival...first time on the Conquest.

I am going to be traveling alone, and was wondering if there is anyone else who's sailed on this ship. I am a early-30s, very fun and open-minded guy. Will I have fun? Do the accommodate and offer activities for single and/or gay cruisers? How are the cabins, how is the spa/locker room area setup?

Also looking for any advice or suggestions or tips about the ship.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Hey Jacob----can you tell me more about the spa areas on this ship?

That's right, you are working on packing the bags for a little adventure, good for you. Memory says both are side by side. Kind of long narrow, windows at the ends. Rather relaxing set up. If I'm right, i think the sauna is one sided double bench style with sauna rocks on the opposite wall. Steam is beautiful marble tile, benches long ways each wall. The Carnival, Liberty and Conquest are my fav ships for CCL.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

That's right, you are working on packing the bags for a little adventure, good for you. Memory says both are side by side. Kind of long narrow, windows at the ends. Rather relaxing set up. If I'm right, i think the sauna is one sided double bench style with sauna rocks on the opposite wall. Steam is beautiful marble tile, benches long ways each wall. The Carnival, Liberty and Conquest are my fav ships for CCL.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Yep, I'll be leaving 27 days from now! Getting excited!

Oh ok, by your description it sounds like the set-up on the Liberty.

Is the environment relaxing and intimate with low lighting, and advance opportunity to know if anyone is coming/approaching? Would hate for someone to walk in & interrupt if I am right in the middle of a deep conversation with another person or two. ;)

Edited by Cruise Stud

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...