Current shows on the Dream

boatrider

The Dream shows may be old but they are much better than most of the "New" Playlist shows.

I'll have to take your word for it as the last Carnival cruise we were on had what we called Fake Cirque, which was pretty darn good and very impressive for a show done on a moving ship, and two shows, the first which featured 50s/60s music and which was so hilariously high-school-musical-quality bad that we left half a minute into the second song, and the second which we skipped because it featured the same rubbish cast as the first. :) Oh and there was a "stand up comedian" who provided about two or three audience chuckles in the show and whose biggest laugh came from an audience member ecstatically shouting "HONEY I'M FROM GUAM" when asked where he was from, and who did a 15 minute comedy-free rambling speech on bullying at the end of his show, the focus of which was not really anti-bullying but more on selling his book on anti-bullying which was conveniently available right outside the room.

So really there's not much way to go but up :)

I was on the Dream in 2014 and it sounds like they are still doing the same shows. I thought they were kinda boring personally. (and I love theatre!) Last year on the Elation, I thought their shows and performers were 100 times better than the Dream shows. I'm hopeful that maybe there will be different performers to liven up the shows on the Dream when we sail in October.

I was on the Dream in 2014 and it sounds like they are still doing the same shows. I thought they were kinda boring personally. (and I love theatre!) Last year on the Elation, I thought their shows and performers were 100 times better than the Dream shows. I'm hopeful that maybe there will be different performers to liven up the shows on the Dream when we sail in October.

Sorry but you will see in the same shows in October. They wait for drydocks to change out the shows.

Old style is right; I may have seen this one back in the 90s!

Wow. You must see into the future. Dancing in the Streets is a show made just for the Dream and the Dream's maiden voyage was in September 2009. Yet somehow you saw it in the 90's.

Wow. You must see into the future. Dancing in the Streets is a show made just for the Dream and the Dream's maiden voyage was in September 2009. Yet somehow you saw it in the 90's.

No need to get snarky there smarty! I must have been thinking of another show. It's named after a 1985 song so assuming it's from the late 80s/early 90s is reasonable. Your tone is just so rude.