Jade 9 night -2017 still a go.

poly3503

NCL has not canceled the Jade's 9 night Norway cruises. They only canceled the 7 night cruises from May to October.

There have been lots of changes to them, including changing embarkation ports and a couple of extra Iceland trips have been added. The Norway cruise we were on now starts from Southampton instead of Hamburg, doesn't go to the Scottish Islands and overnights in Oslo instead.

I don't think anyone ever suggested that Norway cruises have been cancelled (although I haven't looked in enough detail to say whether any have been).

There have been lots of changes to them, including changing embarkation ports and a couple of extra Iceland trips have been added. The Norway cruise we were on now starts from Southampton instead of Hamburg, doesn't go to the Scottish Islands and overnights in Oslo instead.

I don't think anyone ever suggested that Norway cruises have been cancelled (although I haven't looked in enough detail to say whether any have been).

Someone on the roll call said the cruises were no longer on NCL's site. I called them yesterday and was told 9 night cruise was canceled. After much back and forth between my agent and NCL. we learned that only the 7 night cruises were gone. So, Norway ,here we come!