Radiance 11/13/05

chajec

Anyone else going on the Radiance 11/13? Just a few weeks away now and waiting to hear what RCCL will do instead of Cozumel since I'm sure we won't be going there.

Anyone with kids around 10 and 13?

Love to hear from you.

yup we're going. no kids though. we have a roll call thread going. and i think there are some that do have kids. did you sign up for the meet and mingle? and stop over at the roll call board and you'll see a listr of all the cruise critic people that have been chatting.

Hi, we are going too. If you look you will see there is a thread that states Cozumel will be open and there is a link to an official statement regarding the plans they have in place. We will be one of the first ships to visit after the hurricane. I hope we go, it is a beautiful island.

Mary

Sign up for the Meet and Mingle. We need more people to meet our minimum of 25 !!!! Join us at our thread on the Meet and Mingle board

The latest news says Cozumel will be open on Nov 14. We'll have to wait and see, but we're assuming we are going there. Looks like they will be tendering.

Archived