Titantic Question for Lifes2Short

Cruise Arizona

BTW, if you're still talking to me...

Since we've been discussing your grandparents, may I know their names, if it's ok?

Here is a tidbit many people do not know about Carpathia.

the anarchists who assassinated the Archduke Ferdinand of Austria and his wife, thereby putting into motion the events that started WW1, sailed on the Carpathia on their way to do their evil deed.

And to you my friend.

Stowaway,

Honestly, I haven't taken the time to read most of this post. I'm sorry it's just "too long." To take the time to break-down/respond to what you've written will in return require as long a post as you've written and we'll still be going in circles. I feel like this has turned into a debate. No fun...:(

Read your books, "enjoy them." I'm sure there are people who've read whatever books you've mentioned and disagree with what was written. Who would win the argument? No one, arguments of the unknown can't be won....However, they can make you crazy... LOL :D

I feel this subject has gotten out of hand. One poster stated " A single inquiry turns into a long, drawn-out debate here on the boards." Sadly, I think I'm seeing this here. I think it's time to close the chapter on this book and move forward.

Take care and as always, "Happy Sailings." :)

Archived