Gluten free on the dawn??

sullyd

As others have said, contact them. For me, there was a letter in my cabin directing me to go to Guest Services to talk with the assistant maitre d'. He chatted with me and gave me instructions. I had the UDP so was dining in specialities each evening and my waiter would go over the menu with me so I'd know for certain what was safe for me to order. They had GF bread as well. Didn't get sick at all. It was great!

You just have to contact them. They send you a paper to fill out. You fax it and day you board you talk to restaurant manager

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's pretty much what we were told for the NCL Sun and would assume it is the same fleet-wide. Cruising soon and will report back on our experiences on this front. Must admit it feels rather grand to be having a cosy chat with the manager on our first day! :)

Just an update as we just returned from vacation. Every evening you will be able to pick your gluten free meals at the dining rooms for the following day. This worked out well for my daughter.

thank you!

Just an update as we just returned from vacation. Every evening you will be able to pick your gluten free meals at the dining rooms for the following day. This worked out well for my daughter.

Excellent news! A real relief, I'm sure. :)

I hope we can report similar success from the Sun very soon (have I said that before? :confused: )