Getting to Sea-Tac with 4 people

halp79

We will be cruising out of Seattle in September (pier 91). I'm wondering what is the best way (without breaking the bank) to get back to the airport with 4 people and a lot of luggage. I know there will be lots of cabs waiting but I think we'll need a van. Shuttles seem to be more expensive since they charge per person. Also, I would prefer to have it pre-arranged so that there's no race to grab a taxi and we don't have extra time to wait because of our flight time. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.

Have you ever used Uber? Pretty sure Uber XL is available; large SUV would handle 4 plus luggage. We didn't use it but they were offering first ride free or $20 off first ride last month ($20 max value on either).

Many Seattle taxis were Prius. Others use Flat Rate For Hire, check to see if they have any larger vehicles that can handle 4 plus luggage.

Edited by mondello

We used Already There Towncar Service and had it prearranged. In fact, we got off the ship an hour earlier than we planned and we called them, they had a car there in 5 minutes. While it was only 3 of us, they charged $50. I can't imaging 4 people would be much more. But you can do a rate request through their website. There are also 4 reviews of them on Trip Advisor, all giving them Excellent reviews.

https://alreadytheretowncar.com/

Edited by kctwinmommy