Koningsdam Food Hours and Late Night Snacks! First Time Hal

golfusaofcs

Hello all!! I am cruising for the first time on Hal with my wife, son, in laws, and brother in law on the 4 night Sailing on the Koningsdam. Does anyone know what the hours are on some of the food venues such as Dive In, NY Pizza, Buffet, and Grand Dutch Cafe? Are any of these venues open past midnight? Thanks for all of your answers.

Steve

Hello all!! I am cruising for the first time on Hal with my wife, son, in laws, and brother in law on the 4 night Sailing on the Koningsdam. Does anyone know what the hours are on some of the food venues such as Dive In, NY Pizza, Buffet, and Grand Dutch Cafe? Are any of these venues open past midnight? Thanks for all of your answers.

Steve

Not past midnight, no. However, room service is always available, however, the items that are at an additional charge on the RS menu are limited to when the venues they come from are open. RS still has a decent, free selection though.

Sure hope you enjoy your cruise.

Edited by 0bnxshs

Dining Room 8:00-9:30, 5:15-9:30

Lido Market: 6:30- 10:00, 12:00-2:00, 2:00-4:400, 6:00-8:30, 10:30-11:30NY Deli & Pizza Also has salads 7:30 AM -11:00, 11:30 - 12:00mn

Dive-In 11:30-8:00PM. I heard another passenger say you can order Dive In food from Room Service, but I did not try it.

Grand Dutch Café 8:00 AM-10:00 PM

The 14 day cruise began and ended in Amsterdam and the ports were in Norway. The Daily Navigator has the opening time for the dining room evening meal beginning at 5:15. It does not specify if this is for Anytime Dining or first seating or both.