Equinox cabin placement help

Hot and Sandy

We've never been on a Celebrity ship and need help with cabin selection.

Choices available mid = 7163,7165, 7167, 7185, 7210, 7212, 7214, 7216, 7218 and 7232

Aft = 7305 and 7354

I know it's all subjective but if anyone has any experience good or bad in one of the above I would like to hear about it.

Thanks in advance.

Choices available mid = 7163,7165, 7167, 7185, 7210, 7212, 7214, 7216, 7218 and 7232

Aft = 7305 and 7354

I know it's all subjective but if anyone has any experience good or bad in one of the above I would like to hear about it.

Thanks in advance.

Go to the Sticky above on this page. S-Class cabin information. Almost everything you need should be covered there. Just look for the cabins of interest.

Aft = 7305 and 7354

Thanks in advance.

Sailed mid-ship on Deck 9 in May and everything was great. Keep in mind that the configuration of the room is in 2 layouts. If you prefer sofa beside the balcony you have to ask for that. Many of the rooms have a layout with bed beside balcony. If you don't care either way then all are pretty much the same midship.

Deck 7 is the same on all 5 S-Class ships. So tho the cabin's in question may not show for one ship, they very well could for another.

We have been on deck's 8,9, & 11, and will be on 7 on our next cruise.

All the balcony cabin's, regardless of category, are the same size, 194 sq ft.

The ones on the slant of the out crop, ie: the hump, have a little more space on the balcony, but no difference inside the cabin.

All the balcony's on the flat will be the same size.

Aft, well they are at the rear, there is some ability to view those balcony 'activities' :eek::D:rolleyes: from above.

We have enjoyed all the different cabins with no glaring issues in any of them. What else?

EW

Edited by wallie5446

Sailed mid-ship on Deck 9 in May and everything was great. Keep in mind that the configuration of the room is in 2 layouts. If you prefer sofa beside the balcony you have to ask for that. Many of the rooms have a layout with bed beside balcony. If you don't care either way then all are pretty much the same midship.

We are booked in 7183 in May. We were told by the TA that it was good. We will let you know after then.

Scott

As stated by others, those cabins and balconies are basically the same. The two shown at the extreme aft have a slightly bigger balcony, but require a long walk to stairs and elevators. Many prefer the convenience of being more centrally located to the two sets of stairs/elevators. Take a look at the deck plan for that deck and pick a spot. You really can't make a mistake.

Thank you to everyone that replied. The link was especially helpful. I had already looked at layouts and deck plans on the ship itself. Just thought I might hit someone that may have stayed in one of the specific cabins I mentioned and give it a heads up. I'm a 4 time Oceania traveler but my budget is saying that I need to rethink other lines and Celebrity and HAL both come highly recommended