Celebrity Millenium Hk-Shanghai 3-11-17

gregg907

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We're booked for a trip on the Millenium from Hong Kong to Singapore in February, 2018. Would love to hear how your trip goes.

FWIW, we just finished a 14 day Mediterranean cruise on the Silhouette, and we were the ONLY gay couple on the ship ( at least who identified themselves)! Not one person showed up for any of the LGBT gatherings, and the two times my gaydar went off, were false alarms. Hard to believe with almost 3000 cruisers. Good news is that we had a great time and met quite a few fun straight couples, including a former Miss Kansas and her husband who were terrific. She was a finalist in the Karaoke Competition singing "The Wind Beneath My Wings". <g>

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My husband and I are booked for this voyage. Any other family on board?

We really want to go on this cruise and have everything in place to book.

The thing that is stopping us at the moment are the reviews (of which there are plenty) that mention sewerage smells that could not be got rid of for the whole cruise.

If we were given a cabin that had this problem :eek: my wife would be on the next plane home.

• 2 months later...
We really want to go on this cruise and have everything in place to book.

The thing that is stopping us at the moment are the reviews (of which there are plenty) that mention sewerage smells that could not be got rid of for the whole cruise.

If we were given a cabin that had this problem :eek: my wife would be on the next plane home.

We were on this ship in March of 2015, HK to Singapore. We loved it! No problems at all except a drinks package snafu on the first day. Cleared up and had a great time. Looking forward to being on board again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...