Prettiest of carnival ships....

pugsammy

Which do you think?? I personally have only cruised on Sensation, and think that it is an ugly ship (JMO)....I have cruised numerous times on RC and thought I would give Carnival another try.....Which ship would you recommend and why?

Thank you!

PS...was thinking obout the Valor....

I think the Spirit. I have been on all lines and I think she is the prettiest that I have been on. The Conquest was pretty, just didnt like the layout and the people on it... Spirit was all around great... My clients love the Miracle too.

I have been on Glory, Victory, Ecstacy and Elation. Elation was the most beautiful. Place a drink on one of the counter lights in the Jeckyl and Hyde room and watch it slowly change colors!

I was watching my videos last week and the Elation, even though I filmed it back in '98, still looked pretty darned good.Dare I say "elegant"?

I think the Spirit. I have been on all lines and I think she is the prettiest that I have been on. The Conquest was pretty, just didnt like the layout and the people on it... Spirit was all around great... My clients love the Miracle too.

another vote for the '' spirit ''. i love this ship. i will taking my 3rd cruise on her for my next cruise. :)

Don't these designers understand we don't like "gaudy"?! We were apprehensive about taking the Valor. We aren't into red/white/blue colors and patriotic themes on our vacations. However, it was the only ship that was going to the places we wanted to go to......BUT, now with Wilma's damage, we may not be going to Cozumel....so much for our diving tour! The only other ship we've been on was the Conquest. It was pretty. I'd rather be on it than the Valor.

Just got off the Elation. It was in excellent condition and you could say it had an elegant decor with lots of wood tone, copper and browns. However, it was all dark colors, with lots of dark brown. I found that depressing and didn't enjoy it.

Archived