Thoughts on Family Harbor suites?

MaiTaiMary

We are a family of five and I was looking into the Family Harbor suite. Just wondering who has already stayed in one and what your thoughts were?

Are they spacious enough?

Is there a lot of noise being right under the MDR? (I believe this is true, right?)

Did you use the Family Harbor lounge?

Any pictures?

Thank you!:)

Will be able to tell you in about 40 days. We are sailing in suite 2421 in 31 days.

While some of Family Harbor is under the MDR, I think the suites are still under the galley, which makes no sense at all. Families, with little kids, will NOT be happy if there is too much noise at night to sleep.

We took an upgrade from a Cove Balcony under the Forward MDR (which would have been quiet) to Suite Cabin 2421. There is only 3 of us (all adults) and we will manage with earplugs if it gets too bad.

I will take photos of the Family Harbor area and post when I get back, as not too many have done so far and I see a lot of questions from others about it.

• 2 weeks later...
We are a family of five and I was looking into the Family Harbor suite. Just wondering who has already stayed in one and what your thoughts were?

Are they spacious enough?

Is there a lot of noise being right under the MDR? (I believe this is true, right?)

Did you use the Family Harbor lounge?

Any pictures?

Thank you!:)

Hi. We are a family of 5 (13, 10 and 8 year old kids) and stayed in an outside Family Harbour suite. We found the stateroom spacious, with plenty of storage (and some to spare!). The two bathrooms were a godsend, particularly when everyone was trying to get ready for dinner!

We used the lounge a fair bit for breakfast (it was much quieter and convenient than the Marketplace), plus would pop in there for drinks and snacks on the way back to the room at various times of the day. It was great for the kids too, since they would often head there to chill.

Wondering if anyone who already sailed on the Vista can comment on the food and snacks in the Family Harbor Lounge. We have a high school age boy and my husband who like to snack. We are trying to decide between a Family Harbor obstructed ocean view and the deluxe ocean view with 2 baths for the 3 of us. Our itinerary has lots of sea days so I can see them enjoying the Longe.

Wondering if anyone who already sailed on the Vista can comment on the food and snacks in the Family Harbor Lounge. We have a high school age boy and my husband who like to snack. We are trying to decide between a Family Harbor obstructed ocean view and the deluxe ocean view with 2 baths for the 3 of us. Our itinerary has lots of sea days so I can see them enjoying the Longe.

We found breakfast to be excellent - a mini version of what was available in the Marketplace, without the crowds. Cereal, fruit, yoghurt, cooked selection, pastries all available. Mid afternoon there was typically cookies, cakes and sandwiches available, reducing to cookies in the evening. Milk / milkshakes, ice cream and yogurts were almost always available.

From memory they had a coffee, chocolate, water and milk most of the day, supplemented by juice at breakfast. In the evenings / night the selection is limited to the water machine and milk. Hope this helps.

That helps a lot. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums