Harvest caye only few excursions showing

murfette

We are 99 days out. Traveling in suite. Only a few excursions are showing and no villa rentals.

Wanted a villa for the day. I guess I will have to call NCL directly.

Things like zip line are also not showing. Seriously wondering if this will be done by then. Our cruise leaves Nov 20 on the Jade.

We are 99 days out. Traveling in suite. Only a few excursions are showing and no villa rentals.

Things like zip line are also not showing. Seriously wondering if this will be done by then. Our cruise leaves Nov 20 on the Jade.

I'm having the same problem. We have the same itinerary on the Jade except we are sailing out of Tampa in April. I think maybe there aren't many things to do

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will post update once I call. We have 10 people so will have to call for dinner reservations anyway for the specialty dinning .

This was booked 1 1/2 years ago when it was ultimate dining for everyone and guest 3-6 sail free. I snagged the garden villa and a 2 bedroom suite.

Edited by murfette

I will post update once I call. We have 10 people so will have to call for dinner reservations anyway for the specialty dinning .

This was booked 1 1/2 years ago when it was ultimate dining for everyone and guest 3-6 sail free. I snagged the garden villa and a 2 bedroom suite.

Ok. We just booked out cruise. We will be in a 2 bedroom suite, too. It's room 14006

Edited by cruiseveryday

Ok. We just booked out cruise. We will be in a 2 bedroom suite, too. It's room 14006

Hi cruiseveryday,

I'm on the same cruise as you in 15000. Haven't seen you on the roll call. See ya in the Haven.

I am sailing on getaway departing nov 20. Yesterday, I spoke with representative on concierge desk and asked about Harvest Caye. She had no information at all as to when cabanas will be available for sale. I did notice that there have been a few more excursions added.

Disney cruise line charges $500 for their cabanas which are not quite the same as what I have read about harvest Caye but somewhat similar. I am thinking that the harvest Caye cabanas will be $500 plus.

I am sailing on getaway departing nov 20. Yesterday, I spoke with representative on concierge desk and asked about Harvest Caye. She had no information at all as to when cabanas will be available for sale. I did notice that there have been a few more excursions added.

Disney cruise line charges $500 for their cabanas which are not quite the same as what I have read about harvest Caye but somewhat similar. I am thinking that the harvest Caye cabanas will be $500 plus.

If the cabanas have a food and or beverage credit then I would pay 500 as it accommodates 10 which is what we have.

Bummer the pre concierge has no info.

Edited by murfette

I am on the Jade just before you on Nov 13. We have 8 HC excursions showing, but no cabanas as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I talked to a pre concierge rep. She checked with shore excursions and they are saying more will be added soon.

I was able to book dining today for group of 10 so that is done. She said she would call me when villas are added.

I am on the Jade just before you on Nov 13. We have 8 HC excursions showing, but no cabanas as of yet.

I think we (the collective Nov. 13th we:-) are only there until 1PM? I would love a cabana but not sure if it would be worth it for that short period of time?

Cheers,

Sandy

The cabanas on Great Stirrup Caye for my November Epic cruise are $449 and $499. I would expect these new ones on Harvest Caye to be at least that much.

I think we (the collective Nov. 13th we:-) are only there until 1PM? I would love a cabana but not sure if it would be worth it for that short period of time?

Cheers,

Sandy

Yes I agree with you, not really worth it. I wish we had more time there, but I am also glad to be going there.