CC Meet & Mingle questions ...

pinkaboo

Does anyone know what the dress code for the meet & mingle party is? I've never been to one and have no idea of how casual one can dress. Has anyone been to a meet & mingle before. Are dressy shorts & jeans acceptable? It's at 11:15am so I would imagine that we don't have to be too dressy. I did go the the C& A party and just about everyone was in some sort of a dressy short set or nice looking short outfit. NOne of the men had on suits or even suit jackets or even a dressy shirt and all of the women were in shorts of some sort. So just trying to get an idea of how people really dress for the M&M. CAn someone share their experience at the Cruise critic meet & mingle party?

Our Meet and Mingle was nice, about 20 people attended. There were door prizes given out. Everyone was in very casual attire. Nothing dressy at all. Some wore shorts, some slacks. It was whatever you wanted to wear.

Most of the theme was very casual. So whatever is comfortable.

At our Meet and Mingle everyone brought post cards from their hometowns with their addresses and emails on it, so we could all keep in touch after the cruise. It was very nice, and almost everyone participated in that. One of our group took a picture of everyone as a group and sent it into Cruise Critic and they put the picture on their web site for that month. Throughout the cruise, it was so nice to see the others on the ship and we would stop and chat to see what they had been up to or where they were heading for.

I hope your Meet and Mingle is as memorable as ours was and you make some new and lasting friends from it.

Archived