Cozumel>Falmouth>Labadee itinerary flipped

For my honeymoon cruise, our itinerary flipped directions. Its now Labadee-->Falmouth-->Cozumel (The opposite of original).

My cruise planner is a mess, things booked on wrong days. I have a cabana on Nellie's beach for the day we are in Cozumel. As well as a cozumel dolphin encounter on the day we are in labeled. I figured all this stuff would change automatically if they flipped itinerary but I guess not. Any advice?

For my honeymoon cruise, our itinerary flipped directions. Its now Labadee-->Falmouth-->Cozumel (The opposite of original).

My cruise planner is a mess, things booked on wrong days. I have a cabana on Nellie's beach for the day we are in Cozumel. As well as a cozumel dolphin encounter on the day we are in labeled. I figured all this stuff would change automatically if they flipped itinerary but I guess not. Any advice?

I suspect your RC excursions will flip automatically at some point, but if you want confirmation, I'd call C&A.

Happened to us as well. It took about a week for the Cruise Planner to straighten itself out.

Bummed us out bc we were looking forward to relaxing Labadee day at the end of our cruise but all worked out in the end

Congrats. Have a great Honeymon.