Is there aperol on the reflection?

kirstyevo83

One of my favourite cocktails for summer is aperol spritz. I've not seen this in any bar menus online but assumed I could ask the staff to make this if they have the ingredients...so does the reflection have aperol?

Can't comment on the Reflection but they had it on the Eclipse on our Norwegian cruise last year.

Also......even if they don't know the drink by heart, they all have a very extensive cheat sheet. I saw the bartender in Michael's Club looking at it when one of the patrons there last fall requested something. I later asked if I could look at it -- really interesting. There looked to be hundreds of drinks on it.

When we were last on Reflection (November '15) most but not all bars had Aperol - the Sunset definitely did. As noted, though, in ordering a Spritz it's best to specify what you think that is. I usually end up just ordering an Aperol and Prosecco, as otherwise you'll sometimes end up with odd proportions of still wine, soda, and who knows what.