First time NCL cruiser and I have a question?

missemo12345

Hello I will be traveling out of Miami on The Getaway with my adult children & spouses we have 3 cabins booked ( 1 mini suite, 2 ocean view ). My question we printed E docs today and the 2 ocean view show terminal B the suite terminal C ? Will we be split up or are the terminals near by? Why the different terminals? And when do we go to the terminals after check in? or before? Thank you very much !

Edited by missemo12345

The terminals are very close to each other. I assume it is split to make things move more smoothly.

The terminal is where you check in, so you will be split up during that process. You have to go to the assigned terminal as that is where the room keys are.

I have no idea if you could request a change ahead of time.

Are your reservations linked?

Edited by cruizinwithkids

You HAVE to check into your assigned terminal- that is where your room key. There is no way for staff to run from one terminal to the other. You check in on the lower level of the terminal and then go to the upper level until it is your turn to board. There will be lots of people around to pint you in the right direction.

My suggestion would be that you all met on Deck 6 mid ship in the Atrium once you board.

Have a great cruise. I will soon board The Getaway for the 8th time.

Our reservations are linked together this is why I was surprised that they split us up at the terminal . I did call in NCL and the representative said it would be no problem to go to terminal B but from what I'm reading he has misinformed me .

Edited by missemo12345