Solos

cjcruiser27

Has anyone done a PG cruise going solo?

Wondering if it's geared more towards couples? Would love to do this itinerary!

There are usually many singles aboard. I know a girl who went on three cruises solo and had a blast. The single supplement is the killer here. I would call anything on the cruise "geared toward couples" other than a couple of ceremonial things. If I were single and had the money I would take a cruise on this ship.

We were on the PG last April there were several singles and they did great. It's not really geared towards singles or couples although there were more couples but plenty to do and they treat you very well no matter if you're going separate or as a couple or as part of a group you're treated the best I've ever been treated anywhere without it being too over-the-top it was just right

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

PG was recommended for me as a solo traveler and I was able to get a great aft balcony cabin for the Fiji to Bali 2017 cruise! I have been on several cruise lines as a solo traveler. Celebrity was excellent. NCL was terrible. From what I've read I feel like PG is going to be my cruise of choice from now on!