Just off the Dream

We just got back into Corfu this morning after our week aboard on the Agean shores cruise. It was a fabulous week. It was our first time on the dream and we liked it enough to say we would cruise on her again if the itinerary appealed to us. I personally didn't hear any moaning from passengers about anything at all. One or two things niggled me a bit but nothing major,,from the minute we boarded we were constantly being hassled by waiters to buy the drinks package which was £230pp or the wine package,,,I eventually lost patience and told the waiter not to ask me again.,,if I say no I mean no. The pools were very noisy with kids running and shouting everywhere,,but it's school holidays so that's my own fault for booking it now. Captain asked every day for kids not to run around splashing etc and for parents to keep them under control but it did no good. Those pools are very deep and steep to get into,,didn't bother myself cos of the crowds but watched people struggling in and out. I missed the adults only deck space that I've enjoyed on bigger ships, I'm not an miserable git but a bit of peace and quiet is nice. We seem to always gravitate to the back of the ship which we did on the dream and spent most of our ship time at the lido enjoying the views. All the waiters seemed happy and efficient to us,,we never waited for drinks anywhere. Cabin steward Jakub (deck 9) was excellent. Entertainment team sang their hearts out every night! All in all we have had a fantastic week. The ship does definately have a toilet problem though which could be the cause of the terrible smells that emanate through the cabin corridors at various times of the day and night! Our toilet and bath were bubbling away and the water in bath whilst showering wasn't draining away very well. I loved captain Richard's daily and nightly speeches,,very dry sense of humour!

• 4 weeks later...