Serenade Canada/New England compasses

timcar

• 5 weeks later...

If anyone has sailed this ship, and cruised out of Boston, I have a very important question to ask. When our cruise is over and we arrive back in Boston our plane does not leave until 6:45 pm. We would like to see Boston but what do you do with your luggage? We can't sit in an airport from 8:30 to 6:45. HELP

If anyone has sailed this ship, and cruised out of Boston, I have a very important question to ask. When our cruise is over and we arrive back in Boston our plane does not leave until 6:45 pm. We would like to see Boston but what do you do with your luggage? We can't sit in an airport from 8:30 to 6:45. HELP

Rent a car, store the bags in the car, and enjoy Boston for a while.

Bumping this up because, like the op, I'd also like to see them.

Is today's (9/18) departure the first New England/Canada cruise after the TA?

Presumably anyone on the 9/18 is on the ship and may not see this post. I'm on the 9/25. If no one on the 9/18 gets the compasses for you, I'll try and take pics next week.

• 2 weeks later...

You can store your luggage nearby the airport and sightsee from there. Check out this website http://www.boston-discovery-guide.com/luggage-storage-in-boston.html

I would not suggest renting a car if you just plan on staying in the city. You would waste so much time looking for parking and parking in garages tend to be very expensive. To me that seems like a waste.

I'm not an expert on public transportation by any means and even I can navigate the trains in Boston. You could certainly grab a taxi, take the t, Uber even and get down to Faneuil hall or take a duck boat tour for a few hours. Then figure be back at the airport around 4-430 to grab your luggage and pass through security.