Magic Lido interior or spa interior-Help me decide

We've stayed in both. My husband LOVES the spa- he enjoys the Thalassotherapy pool and steam/sauna-type rooms. If we don't stay in a spa room, I purchase the weekly pass for him so he can "be with my spa people" as he says! I, on the other hand don't really care for the spa- especially if I'm sailing in the Caribbean where it's warm/hot; I don't want to pay extra to be warm/hot - but that's just me! I LOVE the Lido location! On the other hand, I did enjoy the "private" glass elevator that leads from the spa area to the Serenity deck- very close to our room. The slippers, upgraded toiletries, etc.. didn't matter a whole lot to me. Although, to be honest, I have my spa slippers at work and wear them around on a daily basis :) I guess it just depends on your personal preferences. If you are a "spa person" and feel you'd use the amenities, then it's probably worth it. If it's important to you to be more centrally located and closer to the lido pool, Marketplace, etc... then Lido deck is probably the place for you. Either way, I don't think you can go wrong.

We have cabin 10289 booked on the Magic for Dec. 2017. Our first lido cabin, but I'm now wondering about a spa interior on deck 11 in order to use the spa amenities. Thoughts and opinions, please? Is the spa worth the upgrade? Thanks!

I always vote for the Spa!

But I would go for a interior room on deck 12. They are much more efficient space wise (there are only four of them....so act fast).

• 4 months later...

A couple of years ago we got a spa cabin and absolutely loved it. The hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms in the spa aren't crowded or noisy. And it's adults only. Very serene, quiet and relaxing. Last year we had to change our summer vacation to spring break because of my daughters college classes. So the spa cabins were already sold out. :( We thought we would be ok but we ended up buying weekly spa passes on the second day of the cruise. It's such a relaxing place to hang out and of course you get the fancier slippers, robes and upgraded toiletries in your cabin. And being on deck 11 you're still really close to the Lido and can just take the stairs down one flight to get there. Still no need to use an elevator. :) So yes I would pick the spa cabin in a heartbeat. I've had the Lido deck and it's very conveniently located, but I liked the spa cabins better.