presidents cruise?

What is different about a presidents cruise and a regular cruise on RCCL?

The cruise itself will have special entertainment for that sailing and some special events onboard. The Royal big wigs will be onboard and you may enjoy meeting them. However, as far as cruise passengers you will find that like member cruises there will be an awful lot of know it alls onboard and a whole lot of complaining. These cruises tend to attract some unhappy people that like to complain about anything and everything! Although you may find many happy passengers the huge number of complainers will be evident.

What is different about a presidents cruise and a regular cruise on RCCL?

Well.....the first thing is that the president of Royal Caribbean, Michael Bayley will be aboard, and I expect that it will be much like a members cruise. There will be an opportunity to visit with Mr. Bayley and be able to ask questions about the direction of the company.

There will also be a few surprises to make this cruise more enjoyable. I don't know what they are (if I did, it would not be a surprise) but I bet it will be memorable, and I, for one, and looking forward to this cruise.

It is Royal Caribbeans first time to hold a "presidents cruise".:)

Rick

I hear that everyone on-board will get their next cruise for free. Ok, maybe not. There has been lots of speculation but at this point nobody knows for sure with the exception of of Michael Bayley being on-board Patty LaBelle performing (and still a lot of speculation about the particulars for her performance).

Are you going to be on the cruise? If so maybe I will see you there. And on the free second cruise. lol

• 3 weeks later...

I was also wondering about why the President's cruise seems to be so popular. We were on Allure last week and they were saying they expected several thousand diamond members on the President's cruise. The attraction escapes me, unless you're a big Patti Labelle fan.

I was also wondering about why the President's cruise seems to be so popular. We were on Allure last week and they were saying they expected several thousand diamond members on the President's cruise. The attraction escapes me, unless you're a big Patti Labelle fan.
I would question "so popular". The 15-17 August Going, Going, Gone sale was flogging the 18 Sep 2016 Allure President’s Cruise with D3s at $899 and B1s at $849. I would have gotten a $250 per cabin C&A discount off of those prices plus OBC from my TA. I passed. Anything you have to flog on GGG a month out is NOT popular. There are still a bunch of unsold cabins for a cruise leaving in less than a week. I think embarrassing for the President is a better discription.