Just off Liberty...

Thanks for your feedback! our return flight from George Bush airport is at 3:30pm, is it possible for us to go to Space Center at 9:00am, go around Space Center till 12:30pm and then proceed to George Bush airport.. do you think we can make it...

Also we spoke to one cab driver, he agreed to pick us up from Galveston port at 8:30am, wait for 3 to 3.5 hours at Space Center (our luggage left in his car) and then drop us to George Bush airport for US$200/-, is it worth & can they be trusted for leaving our luggage in the cab.. he will be giving his business card of cab company to us...

We got off Liberty at around 10:30 and our limo service picked us up and took us to the Space Center. We had 7pm flights out of Hobby. They stayed at the Space Center for about 3 hours and took us to the airport. We got there in plenty of time. In fact, we could have stayed at the Space Center longer.

We used Great VIP Limo. We had a group of 12 so they used 2 Suburbans. They picked us up at the hotel in Houston before the cruise, took us to the ship. They were waiting for us when we got off a week later and took us to the Space Center and then the airport. The cost for the whole trip, both ways, was $58 per person. They were excellent, especially Francisco!

GirlGoneTexan - thank you for your detailed review. My husband and I just got married and are going on LOS leaving December 4th as our honeymoon. I agree with you about not letting kids run up and down the hallways. I have the same feeling about parents letting their kids play/run at the pool and not watching over them. We were on LOS over Christmas 2015 and a little boy drown. Another guest saw him laying on the bottom of the kids pool and dove in to get him, but it was too late. It was awful.

We are on Liberty Oct 23 and anticipate no real number of kids-we taught and for years could only cruise in summer, so it is nice and quiet now. Bubba we have seen on another cruise out of Galveston and really like him-but we like that kind of music. One of the annoying trends on RCL is the shrinking amount of music worth dancing to and enjoying. Princess is doing better so far, but looking at the crowds that karaoke and such draw, if I was a number cruncher in Miami I would probably push the same shift. Too many pay restaurants taking up space and staff to offer a variety of venues now. The dress code comments here show another trend-even Celebrity has surrendered and now have some chic codes instead of formal nights. If you cannot abide by the published dress codes go to windjammer!:)

On this sailing with you, I hope we have some good music.

GirlGoneTexan - thank you for your detailed review. My husband and I just got married and are going on LOS leaving December 4th as our honeymoon. I agree with you about not letting kids run up and down the hallways. I have the same feeling about parents letting their kids play/run at the pool and not watching over them. We were on LOS over Christmas 2015 and a little boy drown. Another guest saw him laying on the bottom of the kids pool and dove in to get him, but it was too late. It was awful.

I'll be on that sailing, with my mom and my son... It's a first cruise for all of us, but I promise he wont be running crazy down the halls.... at least not after the first day :P