Where will the Pearl be 10-1-17 to 11-5-17?

tallyho8

• 1 month later...
Look at http://www.cruisecal.com, there you will find her itinerary from Seattle to New Orleans. From 01st-22nd of October 2017, great itinerary!! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

WOW!

Not on NCL.com yet:

http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ItineraryPrint/tabid/2919/Default.aspx?sailID=NCL-2400-10/1/2017

I know the Pearl will be in Seattle on October 1, 2017 and in New Orleans on November 5, 2017, but where will in be in between?

Most likely it's being chartered for special cruises.

Itineraries 2017-2018

For the 2017-2018 season, the NCL Pearl ship will repositioned from Miami to NOLA New Orleans. The ship will operate on 7-8-9-day round-trip Western Caribbean cruises (between Oct 22, 2017 and April 1, 2018). NOLA itineraries will visit ports in Mexico (Cozumel, Costa Maya), Honduras (Roatan); Belize (Harvest Caye). Longer itineraries will additionally visit Grand Cayman and Guatemala (Santo Tomas de Castilla).

Most likely it's being chartered for special cruises.

Itineraries 2017-2018

For the 2017-2018 season, the NCL Pearl ship will repositioned from Miami to NOLA New Orleans. The ship will operate on 7-8-9-day round-trip Western Caribbean cruises (between Oct 22, 2017 and April 1, 2018). NOLA itineraries will visit ports in Mexico (Cozumel, Costa Maya), Honduras (Roatan); Belize (Harvest Caye). Longer itineraries will additionally visit Grand Cayman and Guatemala (Santo Tomas de Castilla).

Yes but on October 1 she's in Seattle then Oct 22 in NOLA.

I know the Pearl will be in Seattle on October 1, 2017 and in New Orleans on November 5, 2017, but where will in be in between?

It's being chartered Nov 1-5 for the Impractical Jokers cruise. I think it was just announced yesterday and they are taking pre-booking requests now. I think booking opens in a couple of weeks.

Edited by newcruiser09

I KNOW it's Chartered for a Lifestyle Takeover by Couples Cruise Oct 3-7 out of LA. Not sure, or care (LOL) about the rest.

C&C

This cruise goes from Los Angeles to Ensenada and back.

Edited by tallyho8

It's being chartered Nov 1-5 for the Impractical Jokers cruise. I think it was just announced yesterday and they are taking pre-booking requests now. I think booking opens in a couple of weeks.

This cruise goes from New Orleans to Costa Maya and back.

So the schedule looks like this:

October 1 - 3, 2017 Seattle to Los Angeles

October 3 - 7, 2017 Charter Los Angeles to Ensenada and back.

October 7 - November 1, 2017 Los Angeles to New Orleans.

November 1 - 5, 2017 Charter New Orleans to Costa Maya and back.

November 5 - April 8, 2018 Regular scheduled cruises out of New Orleans.

This leaves 25 days from Los Angeles to New Orleans and it can easily make the trip in less than 17 days so now we just need to know about those 25 days.

It is def. an Impractical Jokers cruise. I got an invite to book yesterday. You get them through Sixthman site. Prices were VERY HIGH. While I like a good laugh & these guys are funny, they are not A-List comedians.

It is def. an Impractical Jokers cruise. I got an invite to book yesterday. You get them through Sixthman site. Prices were VERY HIGH. While I like a good laugh & these guys are funny, they are not A-List comedians.

http://www.impracticaljokerscruise.com/

OK thanks, but that's Nov 1-5, 2017, after Pearl gets to NOLA.

Edited by pspercy

• 5 weeks later...

All charters tend to be priced high. I'm a sixthman cruiser and feel I get a good value for my money on the music cruises I book, though for me I would never do the Impractical Jokers or Walking Dead cruises as they don't appeal.

Their spring 2018 charter dates will be known in six months or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums