Any official word about Triumph drydock?

mcmahonbky

I guess we really wont know until the first cruisers sail her after drydock on November 12th. I personally am hoping for some good things like refridgerators in the rooms and a sushi bar!!

I wonder if the Triumph will get a webcam now that she is in drydock?

I think CHucksta is trying to find out where she is in drydock...not sure what port she is in right now. cannot wait....

I guess we really wont know until the first cruisers sail her after drydock on November 12th. I personally am hoping for some good things like refrigerator's in the rooms and a sushi bar!!

I wonder if the Triumph will get a webcam now that she is in drydock?

I think CHucksta is trying to find out where she is in drydock...not sure what port she is in right now. cannot wait....

Well I have not found where she is I guess it is Top Secret...lol

I think they are putting in the big screen on the Lido Deck!! Wish they would put in refrigerator's. Could be a new surf park like Freedom of the Seas...LOL

LOL CHUCK!!! :D Yeah having a fridge would sure make things a little easier on the steward and keep beer etc cold for us!!! I have heard maybe MUTS too somewhere on these boards...we will see. I would LOVE to watch a football game while drinking up on the Lido in my bathingsuit!! Yeah, I could enjoy that.:)

That new surf park is something else, but I would much rather have my sushi bar and refrigerators. I am truly hoping for the webcam so I can watch her for a few weeks before we cruise!!

LOL CHUCK!!! :D Yeah having a fridge would sure make things a little easier on the steward and keep beer etc cold for us!!! I have heard maybe MUTS too somewhere on these boards...we will see. I would LOVE to watch a football game while drinking up on the Lido in my bathingsuit!! Yeah, I could enjoy that.:)

That new surf park is something else, but I would much rather have my sushi bar and refrigerators. I am truly hoping for the webcam so I can watch her for a few weeks before we cruise!!

Ohhh Sushi bar would be nice!!!

Congrads on your 1000 post!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Chuck. I WONDER.....:confused: would they put wireless internet in??? If they put wireless internet throughout the ship, I may have to change my mind and bring the laptop with us.

hmmmm..I am only dreaming:

Sushi bar....refrigerator in room....wireless internet EVERYWHERE....Fish-n-Chips....MUTS...webcam...

What is MUTS? And I would love to see a sushi bar and better smoke-eaters in the piano bar. loved the music but the smoke drove my wife and i out, :( . I like the idea of refigerators in each room too. Love the Triumph last December can't wait to see what it looks like in April. :D

What is MUTS? And I would love to see a sushi bar and better smoke-eaters in the piano bar. loved the music but the smoke drove my wife and i out, :( . I like the idea of refigerators in each room too. Love the Triumph last December can't wait to see what it looks like in April. :D

MUTS stands for Movies Under the Stars, it is what Princess calls the large screen on the Lido deck. Carnival calls it Seaside Theatre I believe. But MUTS is easier to say. :)

hey, we'll be with you on the 19th... join in our turkey day roll call... we've got a great group going... with more people joining the rolls calls as it gets closer.... Mike and ceile got the thread started... look for you there!

carol

Archived