Barcelona - What is latest time you can get off ship?

wnorman

latest was 09.30............you get off following a rota system;

tags for your cases are left in cabin 2 days before, they have a number assigned to your room ranging from 1----36.

we had 34---had to be off the ship before 09.30.

we were walking from the lido buffet to collect our hand-held luggage from cabin and were stopped by a "white suit" who wanted to know why we were not going downstairs !!! I explained about the hand luggage but thought he was a little over the top with his attitude.

latest was 09.30............you get off following a rota system;

tags for your cases are left in cabin 2 days before, they have a number assigned to your room ranging from 1----36.

we had 34---had to be off the ship before 09.30.

we were walking from the lido buffet to collect our hand-held luggage from cabin and were stopped by a "white suit" who wanted to know why we were not going downstairs !!! I explained about the hand luggage but thought he was a little over the top with his attitude.

Can you request your number, I.e 36, to allow 9.30 disembarkation?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will get a questionnaire in your cabin asking what type of transport you have or if you are staying in the debark city. From there, they will determine what tags you get (unless you're platinum or diamond then you get a 1 or 2). If you want a different number you can always request them at Guest Services.

My understanding is that the debarking luggage tag is just to tell you when your luggage will be off the ship. You can leave later than this, up until say 9:30am, but there's no point leaving before as you won't be able to collect your luggage. Debarking was the smoothest I have found for any ship.

You are supposed to have vacated your cabins by 8:30am and not return to them after then - any hand baggage should accompany you to the Lido or wherever. This would account for the "white suit" story above.

I would proceed to your apartment and see if you could leave your luggage there even if you can't check in until 11am. In similar circumstances in the past we have done this and caught the HoHo as a way of spending a few hours until our rooms were available.