My Diary/Review of the Sun 10/16

russw40

It’s all about opinions, and theirs’ is just as valid.

NOBODY can be as entertaining as Coka!, but thanks for the ***.

You know what's really weird--I said you get extra credit for adding the pictures and the word credit is changed to asterisks. Is credit now a bad word??? let's see if it shows up on this post. I have no problem with people giving their opinion- that's what a review is all about- but your review showed us you can still have a great time even if everything is not perfect!

Thank you for the review - I was reading your post last night at work and was able to forget the thunderstorm coming through. Enjoyed the rest today. We will be on the Sun in Dec - the 4th. I will now deffinately order the pastry! Hubby loves croiscents and butter... :) I will look for the lady if you dont' get an answer by Dec 4 in the dining room. Thanks again for all the details - it gave me a lot to look for. Debbie

I pulled some good tips from your reveiw and thought if anyone might like what I like it might be interesting list for others going on the Sun:

Dining:

1.Four Seasons is much better than Seven Seas

2.Head Waiter in Seven Seas:

Let me pause here to describe the head waiter. I didn’t get her name, I know that everyone had a name tag, but in the time it takes for me to focus and read it-especially with females, I get the feeling that they think I am starring at their breast, so I don’t even try. She is from Romania, has black hair always in a bun and wears black rim glasses.

3.It was Italian night and my choice was Chicken Parmesan. To save time I ordered two for myself ...big mistake! The plate was covered with noodles and topped with the biggest chicken breast I have ever seen (times 2). It was good, but boy was I stuffed.

Shows:

1.Que Noche

2.Cirque Pan.

3.Comedian: Fred Klett - He was absolutely hilarious

4.Fabio Zini. Now, I will admit that he is a talented guitar player and seeing his fingers fly up and down the guitar as he played Flight of the Bumblebee was quite amazing, but anymore than a song or two is enough for me (he did get a standing O from some)

Entertainment:

1.Murder Mystery dinner

2.Cooking demonstration by Kevin Belton - out of New Orleans and very good

Alternate Dining:

1.All I wanted where the pastries (did I mention that the pastry chef on this ship is awesome?)

Nobody has mentioned this, but, the pastry chef on this Ship is EXCELLENT! The muffins where light and moist, the croissants where airy and flakey, the other pastries that are supposed to be fairly firm to hold the jelly in the center, where firm and flakey, IMO they where awesome.

2.The Chocoholic Buffet was at Four Seasons at 2:30

Archived