Breakaway bal 10290

lolmerry

on here. Just go up to the "Search Cruise Critic" box (The one with the magnigfying glass next to it at top of the page and type 10290 breakaway

then click on the magnifying glass. A lot of stuff comes up - like 3 pages worth.

Hi just got my cabin number 10290,breakaway any feed back on this,when you look at the deck plan it looks bigger does anyone know why,any pics would be good thanks
Edited by marynjohn

on here. Just go up to the "Search Cruise Critic" box (The one with the magnigfying glass next to it at top of the page and type 10290 breakaway

then click on the magnifying glass. A lot of stuff comes up - like 3 pages worth.

Hi I tried what you said and it comes up no results,,,,thats a shame,I have tried several ways just not coming up,any other suggestions,,,

That's a Handicap cabin. Balcony will be twice the size as a regular balcony. May lack some furniture and may have reduced # of berths. Bath will be larger with roll in shower, etc. Will have an automatic door too.

How many pax are sailing in 10290?

Did you request an HC cabin?

Was this a GTY assignment?

Is anyone in your party HC?

When is your sailing?

Edited by bear3412

Found videos of similar sized HC cabins.

12286;

11288;

HTH

ETA; I think most HC cabins only have one bed. IOW sleep 2 pax sharing the big bed. If that is not ideal I would call your TA.

In the last video I see no couch. There may be a ceiling bunk, not sure.

I recall this disappointment just after launch. No other berths in HC balcony cabins unless you move up to suite categories.

Have you seen this? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YW7fMQarer30UCHKqKJ_zLDmbyMTczCTtYf2XRflh8/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=html

Edited by bear3412

That's a Handicap cabin. Balcony will be twice the size as a regular balcony. May lack some furniture and may have reduced # of berths. Bath will be larger with roll in shower, etc. Will have an automatic door too.

How many pax are sailing in 10290?

Did you request an HC cabin?

Was this a GTY assignment?

Is anyone in your party HC?

When is your sailing?

Hi,we didn't book a h/c cabin,and yes it was gty,,,Why do you think they will change this cabin ? Also thank you for the info and links they were great thanks

They could change the cabin assignment if a HC pax needed a cabin, but that is rare.

If you are sailing within 45 days I'll say 97% chance you will not be moved.

When are you sailing?

Your party of two OK sleeping in same bed?

They could change the cabin assignment if a HC pax needed a cabin, but that is rare.

If you are sailing within 45 days I'll say 97% chance you will not be moved.

When are you sailing?

Your party of two OK sleeping in same bed?

There are 2 adults,husband and wife,so yes we ok sharing bed,we cruise 2nd oct,thanks for info ,