R U just back from the Golden - Southern Caribbean Explorer?

cruiserw/kids

We were on the Dawn the week before Easter, with the same ports.

St Thomas - Do the Godfrey tour. He's the best! Coki Beach was very busy, I'd try Sapphire Beach next time.

St Kitts - We did the catamaran snorkel trip thru Princess. The dive was great! It was only our catamaran. Water was great.

Grenada - We did the air-conditioned island tour. Very interesting. Our tour guide, Pam, was very informative.

Isla Margarita - The little beaches right at the pier were fun. We saw people snorkeling, don't know if they saw anything. Quite a few little shells to beachcomb. Quite a few outdoor shops lined the pier.

Aruba - We rented a Diahatsu (aka Jeep) and drove the island. If you must have smooth driving, don't do this. DS did parasailing. Make sure you have plenty of time - it took a while.

Enjoy!

Dawn Princess 5/04

Dawn Princess 4/04

Island Princess 8/03

Carnival Elation 6/02

Bumping this up, hoping for more feedback on what people thought.

Bill

<FONT SIZE="4"><FONT COLOR="#000000">Bill & Mary</FONT></FONT>

<FONT SIZE="3"><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">Golden Princess: May 9, 2004</FONT></FONT>

<FONT SIZE="3"><span style="border:blue double 5px;"><span style="background-color:#000066;"><FONT COLOR="#33CCFF">~~~ Bummed Out!!! It's Over icon_frown.gif ~~~</span></span></FONT></FONT></p>

Lets do the BUMP again. Anyone with a copy of the Princess Patters from this cruise. All of us cruisers who will be following your trail would love to see them. You'd be the King or Queen of the boards if you shared them

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;7;4;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Westfield Friends - July 4th Golden Princess

Cruiserw/kids-

I was also on the Golden last week. You can check out my thoughts on the thread that AcworthBill mentioned.

Don't know if you're bringing your kids and how old they are but FYI - they(Funzone) take the kids out to dinner on Tues night(St. Kitts/formal) and the last night(At Sea) so those might be good nights for you to check out the upcharge restaurants.

Laura

Sheri, great pictures! thanks for sharing them, so that I could try to overcome a little cruise withdrawal!!! I can't believe we left 2 weeks ago today!

Here are a few of mine:

Bill & Mary's first few Cruise Pictures

Best wishes MauiLuvr.

Bill

<FONT SIZE="3"><span style="border:blue double 5px;"><span style="background-color:#000066;"><FONT COLOR="#33CCFF">~~~ Bummed Out!!! It's Over icon_frown.gif ~~~</span></span></FONT></FONT></p>

Mauiluvr & Acworthbill:

Thanks for teasing us with those few pictures. Don't be shy.... we want to see them all. You can't tell me you went on this great cruise and only took 6 pictures each! Come on.... we need more! :-)

Thnaks for sharing. Looks like you had a great time!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;7;4;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Westfield Friends - July 4th Golden Princess

My picture album includes 50 pictures...the problem is I have neither the patience nor the storage space on my website to put them all up. I guess I should look into webshots or something. I've never used that. icon_smile.gif

Golden Princess 5/2004 (Southern)

Golden Princess 3/2003(Eastern)

Grand Princess 5/2002 (Western)

Grand Princess 5/1999 (Eastern)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cruiserw/kids:

Mauiluvr & Acworthbill:

Thanks for teasing us with those few pictures. Don't be shy.... we want to see them all.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have posted a few more at the link I listed above....

Would like to hear more comments from other folks who were on this cruise.

Bill

Archived