delay in documents 8/12 QM2

Baxterburdis

Hi i have just recived my laptop back after repair and i am trying to catch up with all the threads that i have missed.

Have any UK residents received there docs for this cruise, i notice that dtwtraveler has recived thiers.

I contacted my TA today and she has informed me that Cunard have stated that there is a delay in issueing these docs due to a fault with a batch and that it may be 3 weeks untill we receive them NOV 19th......a little worried now, dont you have to return a form before tickets are issued, can anyone offer any advice. :confused: :confused:

Hi i have just recived my laptop back after repair and i am trying to catch up with all the threads that i have missed.

Have any UK residents received there docs for this cruise, i notice that dtwtraveler has recived thiers.

I contacted my TA today and she has informed me that Cunard have stated that there is a delay in issueing these docs due to a fault with a batch and that it may be 3 weeks untill we receive them NOV 19th......a little worried now, dont you have to return a form before tickets are issued, can anyone offer any advice. :confused: :confused:

Have you returned your Guest Registration form already, and you are now waiting for your tickets, luggage tags, etc.? If so, in 9/03, we received our tickets, etc., only two weeks before our crossing. We too were nervous, but as our TA said, Cunard always comes through albeit sometimes late! If you haven't returned your Guest Registration, call Cunard, and they can probably complete it over the phone for you, as they did for us.

Thanks for the replies.... the docs i am waiting for are the ones which include the guest registration form.....i keep calling the TA but i dont think she understands how important it is for me to return this form :confused:

Its my hubbies birthday in november and i was hoping to reveal all about his suprise pressie with some sort of docs wether it be tickets or voyage info but i'm not sure wether anything will arrive in time.

We have received our initial documents and we faxed over the registration form for the 8/12 sailing. We did call Cunard to check they had received the fax but they said they were backlogged in dealing with the November sailers..so that could explain the delay...they are always the same..for our first crossing we didnt get our tickets until about 2 days before we sailed and we were going mad!

Archived