Pokemon

My kiddo is wondering if there are pokemons to be caught at sea? Ports in Mexico? :)

I know, I know.......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I told him I'd ask! :) thank!

There are some found in water but i dont know how far out into the ocean they spawn.

Pokemon go is available in Mexico, so yes there will be some when you port in Mexico.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

My kiddo is wondering if there are pokemons to be caught at sea? Ports in Mexico? :)

I assume you're talking about Pokemon Go? I've heard that most of the cruise ports have Poke Stops and pokemon he can catch. I don't think that there's much, if anything, at sea. Keep in mind that you will probably have to have cellular data active to play (unless you can get onto wifi somewhere), so check with your cell provider to see what kind of rates you may incur internationally.

If you do this be sure to make sure you are all set up for international cellular data or you will have crazy data charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Who knows, if you have a wifi package on the ship you may be catching lots of magikarp at sea.... until you run out of pokeballs. Not many pokestops out there. 😀

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Edited by ewenix

If you do this be sure to make sure you are all set up for international cellular data or you will have crazy data charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Absolutely. Thanks. I think it's more for places like Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel and other places that may have free wifi.

Oh, but then again I wonder if being on airplane mode effects gps...

Edited by libertybelle41

We are on allure now. We have the Internet package and as long as the red "gps not found" bar pop up and you click passenger and light an insensce he will catch a ton. Keep in mind there are no poke stops tell port so he needs to stock up on balls. Some rarer ones my daughter has caught pikachu tangla sandslash magmar but again he must light an insensce

We are on allure now. We have the Internet package and as long as the red "gps not found" bar pop up and you click passenger and light an insensce he will catch a ton. Keep in mind there are no poke stops tell port so he needs to stock up on balls. Some rarer ones my daughter has caught pikachu tangla sandslash magmar but again he must light an insensce

Thanks..That's great! :)

Good luck!

Hi,

I don't know if this will be of any use to you but my neighbour and his family recently returned from a holiday in San Francisco to the UK, his two teenage lads found lots of the Pokemon whilst out in the US but on their return to the UK they had lost them which was, apparently due to taking them from one country to another.

Pete

With incense you can catch them anywhere. Best bet is in the ports but will need a connection

Here is an article about it right here on Cruise Critic:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=7126&UTM_Source=Social&UTM_Medium=Facebook&UTM_Campaign=Cruise

And ignore the idiots above that feel the need to try to belittle you because your kids have a game they enjoy playing.